Sometimes it is simply necessary to remove a papilloma if it appears unsightly. Such unsightly growths can appear in the armpits, on the face, neck and under the mammary glands. We tell you how to remove papillomas on the body at home quickly and effectively.
There are cases where self-medication is simply dangerous.
Therefore, before using any means, you need to consult a doctor.
Causes of Papillomas
The appearance of tumors in the neck, eyelid, armpits or groin causes the papilloma virus. It can be transmitted by household contact, by small skin lesions and also by sexual contact.
For a long time, this virus can exist in the body without symptoms. With a weakened immune system, this infection can become more active.The factors that cause its growth include:
- Weakening of the body as a result of past illnesses.
- Hormonal changes.
- Problems with the endocrine system.
- Physical exhaustion.
- Nervous tension and stressful situations.
- Long-term use of certain drugs with a strong effect.
In this case, the wart must be able to distinguish. It is characterized by rounded shapes and a diameter of up to 10 mm. The growth color varies from flesh to brown.
Remember that if any changes occur with the buildup, you will not be able to self-medicate.
Why do you need to remove papillomas?
According to reviews, it is necessary to remove an unpleasant growth on the body only if it interferes. For example, rubs against clothing.
Remember that a wart can become a source of self-infection. In addition, it can be reborn, as well as becoming a source of infection for relatives and friends.
Therefore, in the presence of such growths, you need to undergo an examination and, if possible, get rid of them.
Formations must be removed for two reasons: aesthetic and medical. They look ugly, especially on the face or eyes, and can also turn into dangerous formations.
How to remove papillomas on the body at home and when they cannot be removed
You cannot remove growths with folk remedies in such cases:
- They grow quickly and turn black, red or brown.
- They are located on the mucous membrane of the nasopharynx, mouth, in the corners of the eyes or on the eyelids.
- Bleeding, torn and loose edges.
You cannot remove the papilloma with a knife or scissors. This will cause the infection to spread. This method can lead to death. You cannot bandage papillomas the old-fashioned way with the help of threads and hair.
Formations that occur on the genitals can only be removed by a gynecologist.
When there is no doubt that the wart is the most common, you can try to remove it at home. How can you quickly remove this buildup, an expert can tell.
For withdrawal, the following methods are used:
- drug therapy;
- medicinal herb juices;
- decoctions with therapeutic effect and essential oils;
- alcohol infusions.
Medicines from the pharmacy for withdrawal at home
You can try removing the growths with over-the-counter products. They destroy the structure of formations and also prevent cell division.
You can use these drugs:
- herbal products.
These means should not be used unless the nature of the training is clear. If the wart is malignant, removing it will only do harm.
How to remove papillomas on the body at home - the use of cryopreparations
In their action, they are similar to liquid nitrogen and freeze growth. Of these funds, it is worth mentioninga drug containing a mixture of dimethyl alcohol and propane.
With it, you can remove small growths or even a hanging wart.
It is produced in the form of an aerosol. It is used externally, the composition is applied with an applicator and applied10-30 seconds.
After that, you need a two-week break. There should be no more than three of these procedures.
This drug is not allowed for pregnant and lactating women, patients with diabetes mellitus and children under 5 years of age.
A larger wart can be removed with another medicine with a similar composition. Allows you to remove growths whose diameterup to 7mm.
According to reviews, the use of such funds does not always bring the desired effect. There are cases of damage to healthy skin.
Therefore, when using them, you must follow the instructions.
It is worth trying remedies made from plants with poisonous and searing properties.
But at the same time, even with these drugs, you should not remove a very large wart.
Try these tools:
- castor oilhelps with plantar warts. It is applied to the steamed area and covered with a plaster on top. Procedure to be followedat least 10 times.
- can be usedmedicine with celandine. Before using the drug, you need to lubricate the skin around the growth with a greasy cream. The composition is applied with a special stick. This procedure is quite painful.
- Salicylic acidapplied to the papilloma at bedtime and in the morning the composition is washed off. Treat it like this for a month.
- A medicine containingsalicylic acid, tea tree oil and castor oil. The agent is distributed in a thin layer over the formation. The procedure must be repeated2-3 times.
These drugs include drugs with cauterizing and mummifying effects. They usually contain acids, alkalis and ethanol.
So, here are the main drugs:
- Podophyllotoxin drugonly works on warts. It is applied with a special applicator twice a day for three days. The course of treatment can be carried out no more than 4 times.
- A solution that is a medicine with a cauterizing effect. containsphenol and tricresol.
- Mostsmooth analogthe previous remedy. It is applied several times in a row with a stick. To prevent damage to healthy skin, it must be treated with a special composition.
- A drug that is sold by prescription only because it containsvarious acids. If used incorrectly, burns may result.
- Pencils containing silver nitrate. It allows to cauterize papillomas and also destroys bacteria. It is used not only for warts, but also for cracks, wounds and other skin damage.
Removal of folk remedies from papillomas
There are also popular ways to deal with growths. You can use washing powder or tar.
To do this, a softened part is applied to the affected area for half an hour. After that, you need to remove all the remains.
The following methods are also used:
- Aloe treatment. In this case, the sheet is cut and applied to the diseased area, and a bandage is applied on top.
- You can make ice cubes with celandine juice and also apply it on the growth.
- Cauterization is performed with tea tree oil in its pure form. In this case, the composition must be applied punctually to avoid burns.
- It is worth trying to make a garlic mixture with any cream.
- A common remedy to remove papillomas is celandine. It can be used to treat tumors in the abdomen and other parts of the body.
Use extreme caution when using traditional medicine. Keep in mind that they should not be taken orally and should not enter the mucous membranes.
As an additional therapy and to prevent relapses, preventive measures are necessary.
Here they are:
- Get periodic tests for papillomavirus.
- If there are foci of such growths, you will need to control their growth and change shape.
- Use special protective measures during sexual intercourse and avoid casual relationships.
- Constantly strengthen your immune system, eat right and toughen up.
In some cases, even vaccination against such a disease is used.
If the formations are not treated in time, they can become a source of infection or start to grow.
To permanently get rid of such problems, visit a dermatologist who will make an accurate diagnosis.